§ 1 Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all services provided by Kahlke-Schneider GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "Hotel") provides to the guest, the organiser or other contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as "Contractual Partner"). The services consist, in particular, in the provision of the use of hotel rooms, restaurant, bar, banqueting rooms, spa area and other premises against payment, the sale of food and beverages (F&B), the organisation of sporting events and other programmes, the implementation of special health-promoting measures or comparable offers, as well as for all other related services and supplies of the Hotel. The hotel is also entitled to have its services performed by third parties.
(2) These GTC apply to all types of contracts such as hotel accommodation, package tour, contingent or event contracts concluded with the hotel. The GTC shall also apply to all future transactions with the contracting party. 3.
These GTC shall apply exclusively. The GTC of the contract partner shall apply only if this has been expressly agreed in writing in advance.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract and contracting party
1. the respective contract shall be concluded in principle upon oral or written application by the contract partner and acceptance by the hotel. The hotel shall be free to accept the application in writing, orally, in text form (e-mail, fax) or conclusively by providing the service.
2. if the contracting party concludes a so-called contingent contract, the contracting party shall be liable for any and all damage culpably caused by the end user.
3. the contracting parties are the hotel and the customer who makes use of the hotel's service. If a third party (e.g. commercial intermediary or organiser) has made the booking for the guest, he shall be liable to the hotel as orderer together with the guest as joint and several debtors for all obligations arising from the contract, provided that the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the orderer. Irrespective of this, each ordering party shall be obliged to pass on to the guest all information relevant to the booking, in particular these General Terms and Conditions. 4.
4. subletting or re-letting or the gratuitous use by third parties of the hotel rooms, premises, areas or showcases provided, as well as use for purposes other than those specified in the contract, shall require the hotel's prior written consent.
§ 3 Provision of Service, Observance of House Rules, Prices, Payment, Set-Off and Assignment
1. the hotel shall be obliged to provide the services agreed in writing with the contract partner.
2. the contract partner shall be obliged to comply with the provisions of the general terms and conditions, house rules and bathing regulations.
3. the contract partner shall be obliged to pay the prices of the hotel applicable or agreed for the provision of the room and for the other services used by the contract partner. This shall also apply to services commissioned by the contract partner directly or via the hotel which are rendered by third parties and paid for by the hotel. In particular, this shall also apply to claims of copyright collecting societies. 4.
4. the prices of the respective services shall be determined in accordance with the hotel's price list valid at the time the services are rendered or in accordance with the agreed price under the contract. All prices include the respective statutory value added tax. The prices do not include public charges such as spa taxes. The contract partner shall bear the additional costs of the above-mentioned taxes. The respective amounts shall be invoiced separately. Increases and/or decreases in value added tax or local taxes as well as levies and their new introduction shall be borne by the contractual partner. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the commencement of the contractual services exceeds one month and if the statutory value-added tax or any local taxes and duties increase after the conclusion of the contract, the hotel reserves the right to increase the agreed prices by the corresponding amount. Subsequent changes to the services may lead to changes in the prices. 5.
5. the hotel may make its consent to a reduction requested by the guest after conclusion of the contract in the number of rooms booked, number of persons at events, etc. of the hotel's services or the guest's length of stay conditional on an increase in the price for the rooms and/or for the hotel's other services.
6. invoices for services under the hotel accommodation contract, F&B services and booked services for health-promoting measures, etc. shall in principle be paid immediately (on departure) in cash, by EC (Maestro) or credit card (MasterCard and Visa). The hotel is entitled to refuse foreign currency, cheques and credit cards.